Step 1 : Detail Process
- When scheduling appointment for details our schedulers ask customers questions to help the installer understand what the is getting.
- How many rooms will we be measuring?
- What type of cabinets are you looking to get?
- Are you looking for a room darkening product?
- When are installers arrive for the scheduled appointment, they double check with customer.
- What type of product are you looking to purchase?
- What rooms are you wanting to measure?
- Installer will walk with the customer into the room to measure what exactly needs to be measured.
Step 2: After you measurement is completed
- Measurements will be uploaded into the Lowe’s Portal for review
- Once reviewed by the Central Quoting Team your measurements will be released to the store
- A sales associate will then contact you to schedule another time and date to finalize your order
- Please wait for an associate to call before going to the store. This will confirm the store has received your measurements. An associate will then allow a dedicated time to help you complete you order.
Step 3: Preparing for the day of your installation
- Make sure your kitchen is clear of furniture/items for installer, unless additional service for removal was purchased from the store.
Step 4: Before & After Installation
Once we receive the notification of a new job contract we process in the following manner.
- Our schedulers will review the contract to ensure all product information and labor is connected to the contract.
- Once information has been verified, we will contact the customer to perform a Call 1.
- On the Call 1 call with the customer, we will verify product, quantities and any additional labor, such as haul away and removal. This ensures that we can catch any errors at the beginning of the project instead of at the time of the installation.
- Once an installation has been completed, we perform a follow up call to see how the installation went and how satisfied the customer was with the craftmanship and professionalism of the installer. Along with making sure the customer understands the survey and LTR.
- If a customer had an installation that was completed with concerns, we perform a follow up call to review the concerns to ensure a note was not missed, along with also seeing how the installation went otherwise and how satisfied the customer was with the craftmanship and professionalism of the installer.
- If a concern does arise, we will:
- Input detailed notes and photos of the concern into IMS
- Call/Email IST to notify them of the customers concerns so that they can contact the associated store
- Contact the store via email to review issues.
Step 5: Day of Installation
- INSTALLER ARRIVES AT CUSTOMERS THE RESIDENCE AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR 2HR TIME FRAME
- INSTALLER ARRIVES WEARING THEIR PPE, LOWE’S BADGE, AND LOWE’S/WTU GEAR
- UPON ENTERING THE HOUSE INSTALLER WILL INTRODUCE HIMSELF
- INSTALLER WILL THEN REVIEW PROJECT WITH CUSTOMER ENSURING ALL ROOMS ARE CLEARED FROM ANY PERSONNEL AND ALL PRE INSTALLATION WORK HAS BEEN PREFORMED.
- INSTALLER WILL THEN REVIEW PRODUCT WITH CUSTOMER TO ENSURE ALL PRODUCT IS ONSITE AND AS PER WHAT THE CUSTOMER ORDERED.
- INSTALLER WILL THEN BEGIN A “CLEAN” INSTALLATION.
- ONCE INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE INSTALLER WILL THEN CLEAN WORK AREA, REVIEW PRODUCT FUNCTION, AND WARRANTY WITH CUSTOMER.
- UPON CUSTOMERS APPROVAL OF INSTALLATION, INSTALLER WILL THEN EXPLAIN THE SURVEY TO CUSTOMER